Do you want to start a business but don't have a great idea?

Do you want to create something that impacts the world but don't know where to start? One quick way to start is to piggyback off of another successful idea and create something that supports that idea.

For example, whenever the newest iPhone is about to come out, entrepreneurs start creating iPhone cases, YouTube video reviews, blogs and articles that compare the iPhone to other successful phones etc.

I have actually experimented with this idea myself and was amazed at the results. On my blog post here I wrote a simple paragraph reviewing the 4 Hour work week. All I did was write my opinion after I read the book. Somehow, that simple little post generated more views than 90% of my other well thought out posts. I decided to add more book reviews to my portfolio. Simple quick opinions of books that have had an impact on my life. Very similar results.
(Related: Without spending a dime, How to measure if your idea is popular

For my final experiment on this "piggybacking" strategy, I am going to start researching YouTube videos that have synergy with my blog and I will start connecting with the people on the comments section of the videos. The chances are they those individuals will be interested in my content, and I didn't have to spend a dime to locate them.

Call to Action! 
If you have the guts to test out this strategy, I beg you, please share your results with me. I would love to learn more.
Related: Once you feel you have a great idea, start bootstrapping and make this idea a reality while not destroying your savings account.  



Popular posts from this blog

Gifts that save your bank account and the environment

Self Study: Can I really save money being a one car family?